Simple "Black Forest" cherry cake in a pan
Instead of baking a cake for a long time, you can make this dessert in a pan. You will get a great "Black Forest". It contains a juicy cherry filling and delicate cream.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 400 g seedless cherries
- 100 g sugar
Method of preparation of stuffing:
1. Mix cherries with sugar.
2. Put over medium heat.
3. Bring to a slow boil.
4. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Set aside to cool.
- 800 g sour cream
- 150 g powdered sugar
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 sachets of thickener for sour cream/cream
Method of preparing the cream:
1. Cold sour cream, add powdered sugar and all parts of lemon.
2. Beat a little with a whisk.
3. Pour the thickener in.
4. Whisk for another 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Place in the refrigerator.
Ingredients for the scones:
- 3 eggs
- 250 g sugar + 10 g vanilla sugar
- 100 ml butter
- 250 ml milk
- 400 g flour
- 4-5 tbsp. cocoa
- 15-18 g baking powder
- 350 ml boiling water
Method of preparation:
1. For the dough, gradually mix all the ingredients in a bowl. At the very end, pour the boiling water and mix quickly until smooth.
2. Fry the crusts in a preheated dry frying pan over medium-high heat.
3. When it is completely dry (3-4 minutes), carefully flip it to the other side and fry for another 1 minute.
4. Trim the finished crusts to the round shape using a lid or plate.
5. For decoration, crumble the excess crusts in a blender or with your hands. If it tears, you didn't bake it well enough.
How to assemble the cake:
1. Place a spoonful of cream on the bottom of the plate.
2. Then place the shortcake.
3. Add the fiiling.
4. Then add cream.
5. Add cherries.
6. Add another crust.
7. Repeat until end of ingredients.
8. Do not put cherries on the penultimate crust so that the top of the cake is even.
9. Place final crust.
10. Sprinkle with decorations.
11. Put it in the refrigerator for 4-8 hours.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: