Simple baked liver pate
To make a delicious pate, the liver needs to be baked. It turns out to be very tender, flavorful and juicy, especially if you add butter and vegetables.
- chicken liver - 600 g
- carrots - 1 pc
- blue onion - 2 pcs
- water - 200 ml
- butter - 60 g
- Swan salt
Method of preparation:
1. Rinse chicken liver and cut off any excess parts.
2. Dry with a paper towel.
3. Peel and chop carrots and onions.
4. Put the liver, carrots and onions in a baking dish with parchment.
5. Sprinkle with swan salt.
6. Add butter and water.
7. Put in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 35-40 minutes. It all depends on the size of the mold and the oven.
8. Then cool the liver and beat it in a blender.
9. You can spread it on bread and eat it.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: