Simple and crispy homemade oatmeal cookies in 15 minutes
Oatmeal cookies are delicious and very easy to prepare. The dish is based on a simple dough that can be supplemented with dried fruit, chocolate, nuts, fresh berries or fruit.
- flour - 130 g
- instant oatmeal - 120 g
- butter - 120 g
- honey - 70 g
- sugar - 80-100 g
- ground nuts
- baking soda - 4 g
Method of preparation:
1. First, pour honey and butter into a saucepan, put it on fire and melt the mass. Remove from the stove.
2. Add baking soda to the hot mass and stir vigorously so that the mass begins to foam.
3. Pour the sugar into a bowl, add hot creamy mass and mix thoroughly until the sugar dissolves.
4. Add cereal, nuts and salt. Stir well.
5. Add sifted flour and knead into a homogeneous dough.
6. Put the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment. Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. When ready, let it cool completely and then remove from the baking sheet. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: