Simple and budget-friendly peach pie
Pies are quick and simple baking for tea. It can be made with sour cream, milk or kefir and supplemented with a variety of berries and fruits.
- soft butter - 125 g
- sugar - 120 g
- eggs - 2 pcs
- sour cream - 80 g
- flour - 220 g
- leavening agent - 8 g
Method of preparation:
1. First, you need to beat the butter with sugar and a pinch of salt. Sugar should be added gradually.
2. Add one egg and sour cream while whisking.
3. Add flour and baking powder. Stir so that there are no lumps.
4. Pour the dough into the mold.
5. Wash and slice the peaches. Place on top of the dough and sprinkle with sugar. Bake the pie at 180 degrees for 35-45 minutes. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: