Sauté seasonal vegetables for winter: tastier than any salad
Sauté should be canned now, because there are many delicious fresh vegetables. The appetizer turns out to be very light and, at the same time, savory. It is prepared much easier than any traditional salads for the winter.
- eggplants - 3 kg
- tomatoes - 2 kg
- bell pepper - 1 kg
- carrots - 1 kg
- onion - 500 g
- garlic - 3 heads
- spices: black pepper, paprika, salt, sugar
- vinegar - 3 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Cut eggplant and tomatoes into large cubes.
2. Dice the carrots as desired, either into cubes or rings.
3. Finely dice peppers.
4. Onion in half rings, garlic cut into small pieces.
5. You can add chopped fresh or dried cilantro.
6. First fry the eggplants in a skillet over high heat with enough sunflower oil.
7. Add the tomatoes to the eggplants.
8. In a separate pan fry the carrots and onions. Then mix with eggplants and tomatoes, add garlic, black pepper, paprika, salt, sugar. All to taste.
9. All stew for about 20-30 minutes, at the end add 3 tablespoons of vinegar and close in sterilized jars.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can familiarize yourself with the recipes: