Salted red fish with sugar: the fastest and cheapest variant of preparation
Lightly salted red fish for sandwiches is better to prepare at home. This is both tastier and more budgetary. You should use the method with sugar. The fish becomes quite soft and juicy. And it will be possible to eat it the next day.
- fish - 300 g
- salt - 1 tbsp.
- sugar - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Remove the bones from the fillets.
2. Blot the fish with a paper towel.
3. Mix salt and sugar and sprinkle over fish on both sides.
4. Rub the fish with the salt and sugar mixture.
5. Place in a container (fillet side down).
6. Put in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours.
7. After salting, drain the liquid from the container and wipe the fish with a towel.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can familiarize yourself with recipes: