Salad and appetizer at the same time: how to pickle zucchini in Korean style quickly
Zucchini can be used not only for fritters, rolls and cakes. It is also delicious to pickle them, adding herbs, savory spices and other vegetables, particularly carrots. The dish comes out two in one: a salad and an appetizer at the same time.
- zucchini - 2 pcs
- carrots - 1 pc
- oil - 2 tbsp.
- 9% vinegar - 1 tsp.
- sugar - 1 tsp.
- salt - 0, 25 tsp.
- coriander - 0, 25 tsp.
- ground red pepper - 1 pinch
- ground black pepper - 1 pinch
- garlic - 1 clove
Method of preparation:
1. Wash, dry and grate zucchini on a Korean carrot grater.
2. Grate the carrots in the same way. Add to the zucchini and mix.
3. Add coriander, salt, sugar, red and black pepper to the vegetables. Chop the garlic.
4. Pour in the oil and vinegar. Mix everything thoroughly. The appetizer can be eaten immediately or left in the refrigerator to infuse for 2-3 hours. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: