Raw pepper ajika for winter: can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two years
It is the raw method of cooking ajika that is the fastest, because it does not need heat treatment of products. And at the same time, the sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two years. It is very tasty to serve with meat, pasta and other dishes.
- red bell pepper - 1.5 kg
- garlic - 300 g
- 9% vinegar - 100 g
- sugar - 8 tbsp.
- salt - 2 tbsp.
- bitter red pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Peel the peppers and garlic.
2. Grind in a meat grinder.
3. Add spices, stir.
4. Pour into dry and clean jars.
5. Cover with plastic lids and put in the refrigerator. Very tasty with meat or simply with a slice of fresh bread.
6. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two years and becomes even more delicious. This serving yields 2 liters.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can familiarize yourself with recipes: