Raw ajika for winter, which does not need to be boiled: can be stored in the refrigerator
Raw ajika is one of the easiest options for canning for the winter. It does not need to be boiled, cooled. and then boiled again. All you have to do is whip clean and chopped vegetables with a blender, and add preservatives.
- tomatoes - 250 g
- bell pepper 250 g
- hot pepper 30 g
- garlic - 30 g
- salt - 2 tsp.
- sugar - 40 g
- apple cider vinegar - 55 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Rinse all ingredients.
2. Look carefully that the vegetables were not damaged or spoiled, because this ajika is without heat treatment and if you have a spoiled tomato or pepper - it will not stand.
3. Whisk everything with a blender or twist through a meat grinder.
4. Put into clean, dry jars.
5. Cover with a lid and send to the refrigerator.
6. This portion yields 3 200 g jars.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: