Quick tomato sauce that can be eaten immediately: how to prepare it in a delicious way
Tomato sauce is a versatile addition to pasta, stewed cabbage, soups, stews and meat. It can be prepared only on the basis of tomatoes, or supplemented with other vegetables, savory spices, herbs.
- tomatoes and sweet pepper in equal proportions
- onion - 1 pc
- olive oil - 2 tbsp.
- garlic - 2 cloves
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Start by cutting the tomatoes, peppers and onions into large chunks. Put the vegetables in a thick-bottomed saucepan and put on the fire. Braise for 20-25 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, mince the garlic and basil. Add to the mixture, also season with salt and pepper. Stew for another 5 minutes.
3. At this point, remove the sauce from the heat and whisk with an immersion blender until smooth.
4. Pour the resulting sauce into jars. Store in the refrigerator for one week, in the freezer - three months. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: