Quick pita rolls for lunch that are baked in 15 minutes
If you need to prepare a hearty lunch very quickly, make sure to use pita. You can wrap anything in it. It is very tasty if you put different seasonal vegetables and lean meat. It also comes out quite dietary and nutritious.
- chicken fillet - 500 g
- onion - 1 pc
- tomato - 1 pc
- zucchini - 1 pc
- sweet pepper - 1 pc
- hard cheese - 100 g
- sour cream - 3 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Fry finely chopped onion until transparent.
2. Add finely chopped fillets and fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add finely diced zucchini, pepper and tomato.
4. Saute all together for 8 minutes.
5. Add sour cream, grated cheese, salt/spices as desired and stir everything together.
6. Place the filling on the pita and wrap.
7. Place the rolls in the baking dish.
8. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in an oven heated to 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: