Quick pilaf in 30 minutes: how to prepare a delicious dish
Pilaf is a hearty rice dish that is prepared in different ways: with meat, without meat, with spices, onions and garlic. Perfectly cooked pilaf is crumbly, does not stick together and is very flavorful.
- meat (pork, lamb) - 400 g
- garlic - 3 cloves
- carrots - 1 pc
- onion - 1 pc
- pilaf spices
- water - 150 ml
- rice - 400 g
- water - 470 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Garlic should be chopped and lightly fried. Chop meat and add to the garlic. Fry for a few minutes.
2. Chop onions and grate carrots. Add to the meat and fry for a few minutes. Add spices and salt.
3. When the onions become golden, add water (150 ml) and stew the meat until the water evaporates.
4. Boil the rice with 470 ml of water. Cook on medium heat, then turn the heat down to low and cover a hole on the pot lid as soon as the rice boils. Cook the rice in this way as if it was steamed and add a few spoonfuls of water from time to time. It takes 20-30 minutes to cook.
5. When rice is ready, mix it with meat. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: