Quick pickled cabbage with peppers that turns out crispy and sweet
Pickled cabbage is a delicious, quick-to-prepare appetizer at home. To make the dish sweet, you should add bell peppers and carrots to the cabbage and make a good marinade.
- cabbage - 2 kg
- bell pepper - 500 g
- carrots - 500 g
- onions - 2-3 pieces
- water - 500 ml
- sugar - 5 tbsp
- vegetable oil - 6 tbsp. l.
- vinegar - 6 tbsp
- salt - 1 tbsp
- bay leaf
Method of preparation:
1. Chop cabbage, grate carrots, cut bell pepper into strips, and cut onion into half rings.
2. Mix all the prepared vegetables and put them in jars, but do not tamp them down too much.
3. To prepare the marinade, pour water into a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
4. Add the remaining ingredients to the boiling water and bring to a boil again.
5. Fill the jars with the hot marinade, cover and leave to stand for 6 hours. Store in a cold place. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: