Quick frozen vegetable casserole for lunch: how to prepare the dish
This is the fastest casserole you can make for lunch, because you only need to shred cheese for it. The base requires regular frozen vegetables from the packet - just place them in a container. You add the cheese filling, put everything in the oven and you can do your business - everything is as elementary and delicious as possible.
The idea of cooking vegetable casserole with cheese in the oven is published on the Instagram page of food blogger ValeriaDemchuk (mrs.demenchuk). The cheese mass rises during baking and becomes very puffy.
- mixed vegetables (frozen) - 400 g
- eggs - 3 pcs
- hard cheese - 100 g
- sour cream - 3 tbsp.
- vegetable oil
- salt/pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
2. In a frying pan, fry the vegetable mixture in vegetable oil for 15 minutes.
3. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Grate hard cheese on a large grater.
5. In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, cheese, and sour cream.
6. Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil, lay out the roasted vegetables and pour the egg and cottage cheese filling.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can familiarize yourself with recipes: