Puffy orange pie for tea that melts in your mouth
Instead of buying different cakes and pastries for tea, make this pie. Juicy oranges are perfect for the filling. The batter is as simple as possible and is baked for a maximum of 25 minutes.
- 2 eggs
- 150 g of sugar
- 100 g of 15% sour cream
- 80 g of butter
- 200 g of flour
- 0.5 tsp of baking powder
- 1-2 oranges
- powdered sugar
Method of preparation:
1. Add sugar, sour cream, and melted butter to the eggs and mix well.
2. Add flour, baking powder, add zest of one orange, mixing into a homogeneous batter.
3. Cover the bottom of the mold with parchment, grease with butter and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
4. Put thin orange slices on the bottom of the mold and pour the batter over.
5. Put it in a preheated 180-degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Check for doneness with a toothpick.
6. Remove the finished pie from the mold, turn it over and remove the parchment.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZ.UA: