Puffy currant muffin: secrets of a successful dough
A fluffy and moist muffin is a delicious home baking to tea. It can be supplemented with different fillings, as well as fresh or frozen berries. The most important thing is to prepare a successful batter: kefir, sour cream, yogurt, milk or even whey.
- eggs - 3 pcs
- sugar - 200 g
- vanilla sugar - 1 p
- sour cream - 200 g
- butter - 40 g
- flour - 270 g
- leavening agent - 10 g
- currants - 300 g
Method of preparation:
1. In a bowl mix eggs, salt, sugar and vanilla sugar. Beat everything with a mixer until puffy and light mass.
2. Add sour cream and melted butter to the mixture. Once again beat everything with a mixer.
3. Add the flour and baking powder. Mix everything with a spatula until the dough is smooth.
4. Mix the currants with the starch and add to the dough. Stir.
5. Grease the mold with butter and pour the batter. Bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for 30 minutes. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: