Puffy and tender muffin without leavening agent: what to make it with
Muffin can be a great alternative to a variety of cakes and pastries. It's the kind of dessert that you can make very quickly without any effort or a lot of ingredients. The dough is based on sour cream - so the texture turns out very loose and delicate. And for the filling you can use apples.
The idea of making a crumbly sour cream cake with apples and nuts is published on the page of food blogger Daria with the nickname _.lehko_ta_smachno._ on Instagram. Such a dessert is also very budget-friendly.
- butter - 100 g
- sour cream - 250 g
- sugar - 1 cup
- eggs - 2 units
- white soda - 1 tsp.
- 9% vinegar - 1 tbsp
- flour - 200 g
- apples - 2 units
- salt - 1 pinch
- walnuts - 60g
Method of preparation:
1. Using a whisk, beat the sugar with the eggs, add the soft butter.
2. Add the mixture with the necessary amount of sour cream.
3. Add the carbonated baking soda and beat the mixture again.
4. Add flour and mix with a whisk.
5. Peel and grate the apples.
6. Add to the batter and mix. Chop the nuts and stir them into the dough.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: