Processed cheese in 10 minutes: what to make an appetizer from
Processed cheese is a product that can be easily prepared at home. Traditionally, the dish is made with milk and cottage cheese, and is supplemented with herbs, mushrooms, garlic, and aromatic spices to add a bright flavor.
- cottage cheese - 700 g
- milk - 120 ml
- butter - 160 g
- eggs - 2 pcs
- sugar - 1 tsp
- salt - 1 tsp
- soda - 2 tsp (without a slide)
Method of preparation:
1. First, mix cottage cheese, milk, butter, eggs, sugar, salt and baking soda in a saucepan. Beat the mass with an immersion blender until smooth.
2. Put the resulting mass on low heat. Stirring constantly with a whisk or spatula, cook until the mass is completely melted and homogeneous.
3. If desired, add herbs and granulated garlic. Stir and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
4. Pour the finished cheese into a container and store in the refrigerator. Enjoy your meal!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: