Poppy seed bagels: how to prepare flavorful and crispy pastries in 30 minutes
Bagels are a simple homemade pastry for tea. They can be prepared with different fillings and dough. The best is considered yeast as it raises well and turns out soft, puffy and very flavorful.
- milk - 125 ml
- fresh yeast - 50 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- sugar - 1 tbsp.
- salt - 0.5 tsp.
- vanilla sugar - 10 g
- butter/margarine - 125 g
- flour - 400 g
- poppy seed filling - 400 g
- vegetable oil and sugar additionally
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare the dough, add salt, sugar, vanilla sugar, egg, melted butter, yeast and flour to warm milk. Mix everything into a homogeneous and elastic dough.
2. Roll out the ready dough on a board and cut into triangles.
3. Place poppyseed filling on each triangle and wrap in a bagel.
4. Dip each bagel in butter and sugar for crispiness. Place on a baking tray.
5. Bake at 190 degrees for 10 minutes, then another 10 minutes at 180 degrees. Enjoy your appetite!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: