Pita scrambled eggs for breakfast in 15 minutes
When you have a lot of things to do in the morning and have time to eat, this breakfast will be perfect. It has meat, lots of cheese and vegetables, so your meal will be balanced. The base requires a simple pita. It is ready in 15 minutes.
Preparation will require:
- sauce (sour cream + ketchup)
- salt, pepper
- toothpicks 4 pcs.
1. Place the pita on a flat surface.
3. Place cheese slices on the edge of each of the four sides of the pita.
5. Secure with skewers.
6. Brush the middle with the sour cream and ketchup sauce.
7. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
8. Lay out ham slices.
9. Place tomato slices and cheese again.
10. Add raw egg on top.
11. Cook in a dry pan under a lid for 15 minutes (low heat). If you like slightly runny yolk, 10 minutes will be enough.
12. Sprinkle with fresh herbs.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: