Pickled eggplants for the winter that taste like mushrooms: the easiest recipe without sterilization
Eggplant is quite often pickled as a quick appetizer, as well as cooked for the winter. For the second option, it is not necessary to use a lot of spices and additional ingredients, it is worth making only a successful marinade. Vegetables hold their shape well and taste like mushrooms.
- eggplants - 4 kg
- salt - 2 tbsp.
- water - 8 glasses of 250 ml
- vinegar - 2 glasses of 250 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Wash and cut the eggplants into bars. Salt, stir and leave them for 2 hours to get all the bitterness from the vegetables.
2. Sterilize the jars and lids.
3. When 2 hours have passed, rinse the eggplants under running water.
4. Mix the required ingredients for the marinade and put on fire. Bring to a boil.
5. Put the eggplants in the boiling marinade and bring to a boil again. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
6. Place the eggplants in jars and seal with lids. Turn the jars upside down and leave to cool. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: