Pickled eggplants for a quick meal that can be eaten the next day
Seasonal eggplants should be used to make a very tasty and spicy appetizer. It can be eaten the very next day. It is stored in the refrigerator for a long time and is perfect for meat, various porridges and potatoes.
The idea of cooking quick pickled eggplants is published on the page of food blogger Yulia with the nickname chornobrova_blog on Instagram. In addition to eggplants, this appetizer has some other seasonal vegetables.
Cut into straws:
- 1 kilogram of eggplant
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 sweet pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Fry everything in a frying pan.
2. Place in a container in layers.
3. Sprinkle with chopped herbs (dill, parsley) and garlic.
4. Pour the marinade over.
Ingredients for the marinade:
- 2 tbsp sugar,
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
1. Combine all ingredients.
3. Leave at room temperature for a few hours.
4. Then stir and place in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Stir it up in the morning.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: