Pickled cabbage with carrots: recipe for a quick appetizer in 24 hours
Pickled cabbage is a quick appetizer that will be ready in 24 hours. It can be supplemented with carrots, and for a bright flavor - garlic. The most important thing is to make a successful marinade.
- cabbage (shredded) - 1200 g
- carrots - 2 pcs
- garlic - 4-5 cloves
- water - 1 liter
- sugar - 170 g
- salt - 2 tbsp.
- vegetable oil - 130 g
- vinegar - 130 g
Method of preparation:
1. First of all, prepare the marinade. To do this, pour water into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. When the water has boiled, add salt, sugar, oil. Bring to a boil again and add vinegar. Cook for a few minutes and remove from the stove.
3. Shred the cabbage, grate the carrots coarsely, and grate the garlic finely.
4. Put the vegetables in a jar or pot in layers: cabbage, carrots and garlic.
5. Fill the containers with the hot marinade. Cover with a lid and leave like this for 24 hours. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can familiarize yourself with the recipes: