Paprikash that tastes better than gravy: how to make an easy chicken snack dish
Paprikash is a savory chicken dish that is stewed with vegetables and savory spices in sour cream. When cooked, it looks like a thick gravy that can be served with mashed potatoes, porridge, or pasta. Or you can eat it on its own - it will also be nourishing.
- chicken meat (legs and thighs) - 400 g
- onions - 80 g
- garlic - 3 cloves
- fresh tomatoes - 350 g
- sweet pepper - 80 g
- paprika sweet - 2 tsp.
- flour - 2 tbsp.
- broth - 400-500 grams
- fatty sour cream - 200g
Method of preparation:
1. Dice the chicken and fry (2-3 minutes on each side) with salt until lightly golden. Transfer the fried chicken to a plate.
2. Chop the onion and peppers. Fry in the same frying pan for 2-3 minutes. Salt.
3. Grate garlic into the vegetables, fry until fragrant.
4. Next add the paprika and flour, mix thoroughly.
5. Add broth, tomatoes, sour cream and salt. Stir to combine.
6. Place the chicken in the pan, cover and stew over low heat for 30 minutes.
7. Ready dish serve with greens. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL reported how to bake wings in the oven with sauce so that they were soft and juicy.