Panna cotta with blueberries: how to prepare a summer dessert without baking
Panna cotta is a delicate dessert with milk and cream jelly, which is supplemented with seasonal berries and fruits: raspberries, bilberries, blueberries, currants and strawberries. It is very popular in the summer season, is prepared easily and does not need to be baked.
Ingredients (for 4 250 ml servings):
- cream 33-36% - 250 ml
- milk - 150 ml
- sugar - 70 g
- gelatin - 7 g
- water - 35 g
- berry jelly - 1 pc
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to pour gelatin into water and leave it to swell completely.
2. Mix cream, milk, sugar and put on the fire. Cook over low heat, but do not bring to a boil.
3. Cool the resulting mass to room temperature, then pour into glasses and leave in the refrigerator until set.
4. Prepare the berry jelly according to the instructions on the package and leave to cool completely.
5. When the creamy layer in the glasses has solidified, place the blueberries on top and pour the berry jelly over them. Leave the dessert in the refrigerator to stabilize. Enjoy your appetite!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: