Oatmeal tiramisu in minutes: how to make it
Oatmeal is so versatile that it can even be used to make tiramisu. The technology is much simpler than traditional oatmeal as the ingredients just have to be chopped in the blender bowl. It is a very nutritious and healthy dessert.
- oat flakes - 60 g
- banana - 1 pc
- strong black coffee - 3 tbsp.
- cocoa powder - 1 tsp.
- Greek yoghurt - 3 tbsp.
- 0.5 teaspoon cocoa powder
Method of preparation:
1. Place the oats and banana in the blender bowl.
2. Fill with the cocoa.
3. Pour in the coffee.
4. Knock everything down.
5. Place the mixture in a bowl.
6. Spread the Greek yoghurt on top.
7. Sprinkle over the cocoa.
You can also read more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: