Oatmeal cookies that are safe for children: a recipe without sugar and flour
Oatmeal cookies are an easy and quick homemade pastry to make. However, if you plan to give the dessert to children, you should prepare the dough without sugar and flour. At the same time, the pastries are still very tasty if you add nuts and seeds.
- oatmeal - 100 g
- favorite nuts
- eggs - 1 pc
- coconut oil - 2.5 tbsp
- honey - 2-3 tbsp
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
- sunflower seeds/sesame seeds
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to pour nuts and flakes into the blender bowl. Grind everything to crumbs.
2. Add baking powder, egg, coconut oil and honey to the crumbs. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
3. Finally, add sunflower or sesame seeds to the dough. Mix well.
4. Form the dough into biscuits with wet hands. Put them on a baking sheet.
5. Bake the cookies at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: