Oatmeal cookies for kids: a recipe for baking without sugar, eggs, flour, and oil
Healthy, flavorful, delicious and crunchy cookies are the perfect option for quick homemade baked goods. One of these is oatmeal cookies. It can be supplemented with dried fruit, chocolate, nuts, fresh berries or fruit.
Food blogger Ulyana Kushlyak(retsepty_dlya_ditey) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for healthy oatmeal cookies without sugar, eggs, flour and oil, which can be given to children.
- oatmeal - 200 g
- kefir - 300 ml
- dates / date paste - 60 grams
Method of preparation:
1. If you are using dates, soak them in boiling water for a few minutes beforehand, then remove the skin (if thick) and remove the pips.
2. Put the prepared dates and oatmeal in the bowl of a blender and whisk until smooth.
3. Pour the resulting mass of kefir, stir and leave in this form for 20 minutes.
4. At this stage you need to form cookies from the prepared mass with wet hands. Place it on a baking tray lined with parchment.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: