Nourishing and healthy: what to make an omelet for breakfast
Omelet is a versatile, quick breakfast option. And in the summer period it is especially delicious and useful to add to the dish all kinds of seasonal ingredients. It is better to choose zucchini and tomatoes - they are very juicy and quickly cooked.
The idea of making a hearty omelet for breakfast with tomato and zucchini is published on the page of food blogger Catherine with the nickname shevetovskaya on Instagram. The dish also turns out very budget-friendly.
- zucchini - 1 pc
- tomatoes - 1 pc
- eggs - 6 pcs
- vegetable oil
Method of preparation:
1. Shred the zucchini finely and put it in a heated frying pan with vegetable oil.
2. Braise under a lid for about 10 minutes on low heat.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Braise for another 10 minutes.
5. Beat the eggs with milk and salt.
6. Cut the tomatoes into circles.
7. Pour the egg mixture to the zucchini, slightly flatten everything with a spatula, put the tomato on top, cover and stew over low heat for 20-25 minutes until tender.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: