New-style pita rolls with cheese: a hearty snack in 20 minutes
Pita rolls are a quick and delicious snack option for every day. They can be made with different fillings, the traditional ones being cheese and eggs.
Foodblogger Alyona Karpyuk(aliona_cooking) on her page in TikTok shared a recipe for pita cheese rolls in the oven in a new way. For a bright flavor, add tuna and corn to the filling.
- hard-boiled eggs
- cream cheese
- canned tuna
- hard cheese
- pita bread
- raw egg to grease
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the egg, peel it and mash it with a fork.
2. Add the cream cheese and canned tuna to the egg. Stir until smooth.
3. Squeeze the garlic through the press and add the corn.
4. Shred the greens and grate the cheese. Add to the filling, salt and pepper and mix until smooth.
5. Cut the pita into squares. Place the filling on each of them and wrap in a roll.
6. Place the rolls in a baking dish and brush with egg. Bake in the oven until golden brown.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: