Never throw them away: What to make with garlic shoots for the winter
Garlic shoots are a product that not everyone is used to consuming. It is common to simply cut them off and use just the cloves. This is a big mistake, because you can make a delicious sauce from such greens.
The idea of making sauce from garlic shoots for the winter is published on the culinary page osoblyva.com_ on Instagram. This is especially delicious if you add it to lard or spread it on bread for borscht.
Method of preparation:
1. Cut off the young garlic shoots.
2. Wash and dry them.
3. Roll in the meat grinder.
4. Add the salt and olive oil and mix thoroughly.
5. Spread out on cling film.
6. Roll up into a roll.
7. Place it in the freezer compartment.
8. If necessary, cut off a piece and put it in the dish.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: