Meatballs for a hearty lunch: served with porridge, pasta or potatoes.
The most versatile meat dish that can be quickly prepared for lunch is meatballs. They arу made from minced meat. You can prepare a large portion at once and then serve with pasta, potatoes, porridge and salad.
- 300 g minced meat
- 1/4 loaf
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium carrot and onion
- 4 garlic cloves (2 in mince, 2 in sauce)
- 1.5 tbsp. tomato paste with a slide
- 1 tsp. starch
- 1 liter. water
- herbs, spices to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Pour water over the loaf, chop the onion finely, grate the carrots.
2. Mix minced meat, half of the onion, carrots, eggs, garlic, loaf (well squeezed from water), salt and oregano and form small meatballs.
3. Fry them in a pan in a little oil until a crust forms. Do not cook them completely because they will still be stewing in the sauce.
4. Prepare sauce: mix pasta, starch and water.
5. Fry the second part of the chopped onion in vegetable oil.
6. Add garlic and pour in the diluted paste.
7. Bring to a boil, salt, pepper, add oregano and paprika.
8. Add one meatball at a time, then add bay leaf, cover with a lid and stew for about 15 minutes until ready.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: