Marinated champignons in 7 minutes: how to make a quick and effective appetizer
If you need to prepare a savory and tasty appetizer quickly, use champignons. They can be marinated and then stored in a jar in the refrigerator for a long time. They are a great addition to meat, fish and other dishes.
- water - 50 ml
- vegetable oil - 50 ml
- vinegar 9% - 2 tbsp
- salt - 1 tsp. with a slide
- sugar - 1 tsp
- bay leaves - 3 pcs
- black peppercorns - 12-15 pcs
- garlic - 3 cloves
Method of preparation:
1. Rinse the small mushrooms well.
2. Make a marinade: add water, oil, vinegar, salt, peppercorns, sugar, bay leaves, garlic slices to a saucepan.
3. Add the mushrooms.
4. Cook for 7 minutes.
6. Transfer to a jar with the marinade.
7. You can leave it overnight or just until it cools completely.
8. You can leave it overnight or eat it right away.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: