Lush cottage cheese casserole with peaches: how to prepare seasonal baked goods
To make a regular cottage cheese casserole sweet and juicy - you should add peaches to the dough. In addition, it is now the season, so they are the most delicious. The dessert will be very light and airy.
- cheese - 700 g
- creamy cottage cheese - 170 g
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- 20% cream - 100 ml
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp.
- honey - 2 tbsp.
- peaches - 4 pcs.
- caramel syrup - 30 ml.
- butter - 10 g (1 tsp)
- dark chocolate - 50 g for sprinkling
- nuts - a handful (any kind)
Method of preparation:
1. For the base, combine cottage cheese, eggs, cream cheese, vanilla sugar and honey. Beat with a blender until smooth.
2. Add cream, stir with a spoon.
3. Cut peaches into halves or quarters.
4. Braise in butter and caramel sauce for 3 minutes in a pan.
5. Set aside to cool.
6. In a baking dish, place parchment on the bottom.
7. Place the peach halves center side down.
8. Sprinkle nuts on the bottom and drizzle with a little caramel sauce.
9. Pour over the curd base.
10. Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 160 degrees.
11. Take out and leave to cool for 2-3 hours in a cool place.
12. Flip to plate.
13. Grate chocolate on top.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: