Low-salted zucchini with garlic and dill on short notice: can be eaten in 2-3 hours
From seasonal zucchini you can make a delicious low-salt appetizer. And you can eat it in 2-3 hours. The flavor turns out very spicy, because there are a lot of herbs and garlic in the composition.
- 2 small zucchini or one large one
- 1 or 2 fresh cucumbers for a tangy flavor
- bunch of dill or parsley
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. salt (you can use less)
- 1/2 tbsp. sugar
Method of preparation:
1. Cut zucchini and cucumbers into slices.
2. Chop the herbs and put everything in a regular bag.
3. Add salt, sugar, herbs, garlic.
4. Tie the bag and mix everything well.
5. Leave in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: