Lightly salted cucumbers in 3 hours: proportions per litre jar
Lightly salted cucumbers are a delicious, quick-to-prepare home-made snack. You can salt them in a bag or jar, adding your favourite spices and herbs. For a bright and spicy taste, you can add garlic and horseradish.
The FoodOboz editorial team will share with you the simplest recipe for lightly salted cucumbers and the right proportions for a litre jar.
- cucumbers - 0.5-0.75 kg
- salt - 1 tbsp
- spices - 0.5 bunch (cherry leaves, currant leaves, horseradish root and leaves, dill inflorescences)
- chilli pepper - 5 pcs.
- sparkling water - 250-400 ml
- garlic - 0.5 heads
Method of preparation:
1. First, wash the cucumbers, put them in a bowl and cover with cold water. Leave in this form for 20-30 minutes.
2. Wash and chop the horseradish, cherry and currant leaves.
3. Cut the chilli into thin slices.
4. Put the chopped leaves, dill inflorescences, horseradish root, garlic cloves and hot pepper slices on the bottom of the jar. Then tamp down the cucumbers and cover with salt.
5. Fill the jar with water, close the lid and leave it for 2 hours at room temperature. Then put it in the fridge and leave it for another 1-3 hours. It's ready!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: