Light and dietary soup without roasting: a recipe for a lunch dish
To make a hearty, tasty, and diet-friendly soup, you should avoid roasting. The first course can simply be supplemented with any meat, vegetables, and herbs.
- pork - 300 g
- carrots - 1 pc.
- onion - 1 pc.
- potatoes - 2 pcs.
- water - 2 liters
- salt, pepper
- blue onion - 1 pc.
- sugar - 1 tsp.
- salt - 1 tsp.
- apple/wine vinegar - 1 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. First, cut the meat into pieces, cover with cold water and put on fire. Bring to a boil and remove the foam that will form.
2. Then add the whole onion and carrot, cover with a lid, reduce the heat to medium and cook for 1 hour-1 hour 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, chop and add potatoes. Cook for another 10-15 minutes.
4. To marinate the onion, cut the vegetable into half rings, add salt, sugar, vinegar and dill. Stir and leave for 10-15 minutes.
5. Serve the soup sprinkled with onion and black pepper. Enjoy!
Earlier, OBOZREVATEL reported what spices should not be added to the soup.