Lazy pita khachapuri in 20 minutes: the perfect quick snack
Khachapuri is a delicious and flavorful Georgian pastry that does not have to be baked in the oven. You can prepare the dish in a pan without dough, using lavash as a base. This khachapuri recipe is very easy and is perfect for a snack.
One of the blogs on sports and good nutrition(marafon18_6) on Instagram published a recipe for lazy khachapuri from pita, which you can easily make in a pan in just 20 minutes.
- suluguni cheese - 100 g
- cottage cheese (5%) - 150 g
- egg - 1 pc
- kefir - 100 g
- thin lavash - 150 g
- butter - 5 g
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare the filling, grate the cheese on a grater. Mix it with cottage cheese and salt as desired.
2 Separately mix the egg and kefir until homogeneous.
3. Place one part of the pita on the bottom of the pan, shred the other part into medium sized pieces.
4. Place half of the filling on the center of the pita in the pan, top with the shredded pita and half of the kefir. Place the filling again and pour out the remaining kefir. Roll the sides of the pita inside.
5. Fry the pita in a heated greased pan with butter on both sides. When you turn the khachapuri from one side to the other, reduce the heat to minimum and cook under a lid.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: