Lazy pie with cheese and spinach from phyllo dough for the whole family
When you don't have much time to cook, make this pie. You don't even need to roll out the dough, because it's based on phyllo dough, which you can buy ready-made in the store. You just need to spread the filling and bake the pie.
- phyllo dough, 400 g.
- feta cheese - 200 g.
- cottage cheese - 150 g.
- hard cheese - 50 g.
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- spinach - two large bunches
- butter - 80 g
- salt, pepper, garlic
Method of preparation:
1. Thaw phyllo dough as indicated on the package.
2. Chop fresh spinach and fry it a little in butter. (You can also use frozen spinach, but evaporate the liquid).
3. Mix all the ingredients for the filling and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Grease the bottom of the baking dish with oil and start spreading the phyllo dough.
5. Each sheet should be greased generously with oil.
6. Spread the filling and wrap the free corners of the dough to the middle.
7. Top with a beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
8. Put in the oven for 40-50 minutes at 180 degrees.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: