Lazy oatmeal without boiling: how to prepare breakfast in 5 minutes
Oatmeal is the simplest dish for a quick and satisfying breakfast. Traditionally, it is cooked with milk or water and topped with banana, berries, chocolate, nuts or dried fruit. However, porridge can be prepared without cooking.
- oatmeal - 50 g
- coconut milk - 130 ml (you can use regular milk)
- coconut flakes - 10 g
- dark chocolate
Method of preparation:
1. First, pour the oatmeal into a bowl and cover it with milk.
2. Cut the banana into slices and add to the cereal.
3. Add coconut flakes. Mix thoroughly and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Melt the dark chocolate and pour it over the oatmeal in the morning. Put the mass in the refrigerator again for 5 minutes. After that, you can enjoy a delicious breakfast. Bon appetit!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: