Lazy khachapuri with cheese in a pan in 5 minutes for a snack
Khachapuri is a delicious and flavorful Georgian pastry that does not necessarily need to be baked in the oven. As an option, you can cook lazy khachapuri with cheese in a frying pan. To prepare such a dish, you need to mix everything for the dough and fry. You can use pita bread as a basis.
- hard cheese - 150-200 g
- flour - 150 g
- milk - 250 ml
- eggs - 1.2 pcs.
- butter - 25 g
Method of preparation:
1. Mix eggs with salt and stir with a whisk.
2. Add flour gradually, mix lightly and pour milk. Stir everything until homogeneous so that there are no lumps.
3. Grate cheese and add to the dough. Stir.
4. Heat a frying pan with butter. Pour half of the batter in a thin circle and fry on both sides until cooked.
5. Fry the second khachapuri in the same way. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: