Lazy apple pita bread strudel: you need only 5 ingredients
A classic apple strudel is made on puff pastry. But if you don't have enough time to knead it, pita bread is a great alternative. You just need to wrap the sweet filling in it and bake it.
- 100 g. pita bread
- 370 g. apples (peeled)
- 3 g. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 egg yolk
Method of preparation:
1. Dice the apples.
2. Mix with cinnamon and honey.
3. Cook in the pan for 5 minutes.
4. Put the apples on a sheet of pita bread, roll it up.
5. Brush the top with beaten egg yolk.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds or walnuts.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until golden brown (15 minutes).
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: