Eggplant lasagna: how to prepare a delicious and juicy casserole
The classic lasagna is based on special sheets of dough, minced bolognese and béchamel sauce. However, you can use another alternative and cook lasagna from eggplant in a warm season. It comes out as a casserole that is very juicy and delicious.
- eggplants - 4 pcs
- lasagna sheets - 250 g
- parmesan and mozzarella cheese - 50 g/100 g
For béchamel sauce:
- butter - 60 g
- flour - 2 tbsp.
- milk - 500 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Slice the eggplants, add salt and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Fry the eggplant in a dry pan until ready.
3. To make the béchamel, melt butter, add flour and nutmeg and stir.
4. Pour milk gradually, stirring constantly and add salt. Cook until thickened.
5. Shape the lasagna. First, grease the bottom of the mold with sauce, lay out the lasagna leaves, eggplant, grated cheese and sauce. In this way, lay out all the ingredients until they are finished. At the same time, the last layer should be the sauce and a layer of hard cheese.
6. Cover it with foil and bake in the oven at 190-200 degrees for 40 minutes. However, you should remove the foil to brown the crust 5 minutes before the end of cooking.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: