Juicy pita rolls for a hearty lunch that are ready in 15 minutes
To prepare a hearty lunch, you can use pita bread. Any filling will do. Just 15 minutes in the oven and you will get a delicious meal for the whole family.
The idea of making hearty pita bread rolls for lunch was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Yulia with the nickname zefirok_recipes. It will be delicious if you add tuna and lots of cheese.
- pita bread
- boiled egg
- cream cheese
- hard cheese
- salt, pepper
- egg for greasing
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the pita bread into squares/rectangles.
2. Mix all the ingredients (except for the raw egg) for the filling.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread the filling generously.
5. Brush with a beaten egg and put in a preheated 180-degree oven until golden brown (15 minutes).
6. The rolls are delicious both hot and cold
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: