Juicy chicken Kyiv in 10 minutes: how to cook a tasty symbol of the capital
Chicken Kyiv is a very popular and delicious dish based on chicken fillet, butter and herbs. It turns out especially juicy and appetizing and has a golden crispy crust.
- chicken fillet - 150-200 g
- flour - 100 g
- chicken egg - 2
- bread crumbs - 50 g
- dairy butter - 25 g
- fresh dill
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the fillet into two halves. Cover each half with clingfilm and beat it with a kitchen hammer. Then salt and pepper them.
2. For the filling, mix the soft butter with the chopped dill. Divide the mixture into 2 portions, wrap each portion separately in clingfilm and place in the freezer for a few minutes. Make sure that they stabilize and hold their shape.
3. Next, spread the filling on the fillets and roll them up.
4. Roll the roll in flour, beaten egg and spices, then breadcrumbs. Repeat the process 2 times.
5. Pour the oil into a pan and heat it well. Fry the cutlets until golden brown. If you like, you can cook them in the oven (bake for 10 minutes at 200 degrees). Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: