Juicy beer-braised ribs: cooked right in the pan
Pork ribs are very juicy and moderately fatty meat. But during cooking, it is very important to combine the product with the right ingredients, so as not to make it tough. And in this case, beer is perfect for this purpose.
- pork ribs - 1 kg
- light beer - 330 ml
- soy sauce - 70 g
- garlic - 3-4 cloves
- salt - 1/2 tsp.
- sugar - 1 tsp.
- spices (paprika, pepper, coriander)
Method of preparation:
1. Clean the ribs and cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Pan fry until crisp on both sides.
3. Next, add beer, soy sauce, chopped garlic, salt, sugar and spices.
4. Bring to the boil.
5. Braise under a closed lid until the sauce thickens. This comes out to about 90 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: