How to water corn before boiling to make it tasty
Even sweet and expensive varieties of corn turn out to be tough after boiling. The kernels simply stick to your teeth, which is not very pleasant. This happens because of the water.
Food blogger Anastasia with the nickname anny.cooking Instagram shared how to cook corn to make it delicious. The woman notes that raw corn should be poured only with boiling water. It will turn out very soft.
- young corn (choose sweet corn)
1. Peel the young corn and put the husks in the bottom of the pot in which we will cook the fruit.
2. Put the corn on top.
3. If the corn doesn't fit, break it into halves, it doesn't make any difference.
4. Pour boiling water over the corn. Never add cold water.
5. Press the corn down with something heavy and simmer for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let infuse for an hour.
6. Serve the cooked corn with salt and butter.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: