How to roast succulent ribs in the oven: tastier than kebabs
Succulent ribs in the oven are a great alternative to a barbecue outdoors. To make them soft and tender, you need to choose a few simple ingredients. It is also important to select the right cooking time.
- ribs - 1 kg
- American mustard
- barbecue sauce
- sugar, salt, dried garlic, paprika
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the ribs and trim off any excess.
2. Brush the ribs well on both sides with mustard.
3. Sprinkle well with sugar, salt, garlic and paprika on both sides.
4. Place 2 layers of foil on top and bottom. Place the ribs in the form. Seal tightly.
5. Place in the oven at 150 degrees for 2 hours.
6. Take the ribs out and open the top.
7. Change the foil if desired.
8. Brush the top of the ribs with barbecue sauce and place in the oven at 150 degrees for another 30 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: