How to quickly cook chicken shanks in a frying pan: a delicious and hearty dinner option
The meat that you will quickly cook for dinner is chicken shanks. And you can fry them right in the frying pan. In this case, if you follow the correct technology, the meat will turn out lean and very juicy.
- shanks - 6 pcs
- onion - 1 onion
- 2 tsp French mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. oil
- salt, pepper, spices for chicken
1. Rub the shanks with oil, salt, pepper, and chicken spice or your other favorites
2. Leave to marinate for an hour.
3. Next, make small incisions in each.
4. Roast the shanks over medium heat on each side for 4-5 minutes.
5. Add the chopped onions, cover with a lid and braise, turning the heat down to low for about 30 minutes.
6. Periodically turn the shanks.
7. Mix liquid honey, mustard and soy sauce and drizzle half over the shanks.
8. Increase the heat to medium-high, turn the shanks after 5 minutes and pour the remaining sauce over them. Stew until browned.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: