How to quickly cook buckwheat with meat in a skillet: the perfect dinner option
In order not to spend a lot of time cooking dinner, make this buckwheat in a skillet. It will be very satisfying, because it contains minced meat. The dish is enough for the whole family.
The idea of cooking a budget buckwheat dinner was published on the Instagram page of a food blogger with the nickname zhuravlina_cooking. If there is any leftover, you can reheat it later (it will also be delicious).
- buckwheat - 300 g
- minced meat - 450-500 g
- onion - 2 pcs.
- carrot - 1 pc.
- tomato sauce - 100-100 g
- salt - 1 tsp with a slide
- pepper - 0.5 tsp.
- smoked paprika - 1 tsp.
- dried garlic --1 tsp.
- boiled water
- oil for frying
Method of preparation:
1. Finely chop the onion, fry in vegetable oil until transparent.
2. Add the carrots, cut into strips, and fry them with the onions for a while.
5. Add the washed buckwheat, stir and cover with water to completely cover everything.
6. Cook under a closed lid over low heat until tender.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: